UHPLC+ Focused: UHPLC for All Standard LC Systems
UHPLC delivers important benefits—faster runs, better resolution, and lower operating costs. Thermo Fisher now offers UHPLC performance at standard HPLC prices.
UHPLC compatibility has been added to all of the standard and basic automated HPLC systems and extended the UHPLC performance of the UltiMate® 3000 RSLC systems, giving you more capability for your analytical needs.
The UltiMate 3000 HPLC system offers UHPLC compatibility across all modules, ensuring maximum performance. Covering flows from 20 nL/min to 10 mL/min and offering a wide range of pumping, sampling, and detection modules, the UltiMate 3000 series provides solutions for all your chromatography needs.
Visit the UltiMate 3000 UHPLC micro-site to learn more about our UHPLC+ Focused offerings.
Features and Benefits
- UHPLC design for all nano, standard analytical, and RSLC systems
- 620 bar maximum pressure for basic and standard analytical systems—setting a new benchmark in HPLC
- x2 Dual Systems form a unique platform for routine analysis, increased productivity solutions, and advanced chromatographic techniques
- Systems are controlled using Chromeleon® Chromatography Data System software—providing Intelligent Functionality and Operational Simplicity™
- Systems are offered with Viper™ and nanoViper™ fitting systems—fingertight, zero-dead-volume connections even at UHPLC pressures