Suppression works two ways to achieve the absolute best sensitivity and corresponding lowest detection limits for inorganic analyses; it increases analyte signal while simultaneously decreasing background signal and noise. Dionex was the first company to commercialize chemical suppression in 1975, and has continued to expand the capabilities of suppression technology by inventing electrolytic suppression in 1992. Today we offer a full line of choices tailored to meet the needs of our customers.
- ERS 500 Electrolytically Regenerated Suppressor
- CRS 500 Chemically Regenerated Suppressor
- CES 300 Capillary Electrolytic Suppressor
- Atlas Electolytic Supressor
- ACRS-ICE 500 Anion Chemically Regenerated Suppressor for Ion Exclusion Chromatography
- SC-CSRS 300 Salt Converter Cation Self-Regenerating Suppressor
- ERD 500 Electrolytically Regenerated Desalter
Electrolytic suppression based on Reagent-Free Ion Chromatography (RFIC) with AutoSuppression is available only from Dionex.
The latest electrolytic suppressor is a true workhorse, serving virtually all analytical scale IC applications.
High-capacity, solvent compatible, chemically-regenerated suppressor.
The Capillary Electrolytic Suppressor (CES™ 300) is used for electrolytically regenerated suppression of ion chromatography applications at a capillary scale (5 – 30 µL/min).
Continuous electrolytically-regenerated suppressor based on Dionex MonoDisc™ and AutoSuppression™ products.
Ideally suited to ion-exclusion chromatography of organic acids and alcohols in complex or high-ionic-strength samples.
Optimized to convert analytes to the fully dissociated methanesulfonic acid species.
Optimized to remove eluent salts from high-pH eluents.